Twitist Forums
I really need to make new friends but howwww? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: I really need to make new friends but howwww? (/thread-45780.html)

I really need to make new friends but howwww? - skittlesxo - 11-27-2012 06:35 AM

K basically ima teen girl & all the friendships i have are really crappy :/ its hard to explain i have a couple close friend but there always busy with somethin more important i guess . Im funny and fun to be around , ima good friend so i dont see wtf the problem is >.< lol i usually get along with dudes better but i want girl friends i mean i cant hang with dudes 247 . its kinda sad how i have to do this to look for friends but hey *shrugs lol but idk im just lookn for someone i could tell everything to & she could do the same like the bestfriends you see on the movies & shxt lol is tht tooo much to ask for ? if enyone wants to be friends i guess hit me uppp email me at ovo_xotheweekndlover@yahoo.com especially if you have a facebook or twitter we cud exchange . bye xoxo .

- ? - 11-27-2012 06:43 AM

i would like to be your friend. but you said you want to hang out with other girls. but unlike other dudes i'm easy to get along with.

i would think of mayself as a good friend. i'm a talker. my family tells me i never shut up (which is true i talk about anything and everything). i am also funny. i want to be a stand up comedian (but i'm a HS freshmen and i got a ways to go. plus my family doesn't let me curse so yeah. got to wait). been funny since age 3. weather i do something stupid or if i say a joke.

i would like to be a friend. i might e-mail you later if you want (i don't do this stuff unless people are cool with it or if they say its ok).

- alex marie - 11-27-2012 06:43 AM

You should follow me on Twitter, Ahh_HarrtStyles.. ill he your friend. I need one too. (: