Twitist Forums
What does it mean when a guy mentions the things I tweet about on twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: What does it mean when a guy mentions the things I tweet about on twitter? (/thread-4579.html)

What does it mean when a guy mentions the things I tweet about on twitter? - Alyssa - 10-03-2012 09:42 AM

When we hang out, he mentions stuff that I tweet or retweet on twitter. Good sign? I like him haha

- Paladin - 10-03-2012 09:50 AM

He's either trying to impress you, or he can't think for himself.

- James Davern - 10-03-2012 09:50 AM

yes it is that means hes interested

- Chris Mac - 10-03-2012 09:50 AM

stalker!!! nahh kidding, he likes you

- jonathansgirl - 10-03-2012 09:50 AM

It means he's looking for something to talk to you about! So yes, he most likely likes you too. And maybe likes you so much that you make him nervous, and he quickly tries to find the first thing that pops into his head to talk to you about, which, in this day and age, happens to be a social networking site. Also, it means he frequently checks your tweets which is another sign he's interested - if he wasn't, he wouldn't care about what you post about your life, opinions, etc. So really I can't see a way that this is a bad thing. At least he's not the hopelessly shy type that would be awkward and embarrassed about having you know that he checks the things you tweet. Go get him girl and good luck!