Twitist Forums
How can I see on my iPhone who follows me on twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: How can I see on my iPhone who follows me on twitter? (/thread-45960.html)

How can I see on my iPhone who follows me on twitter? - Mirela - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM

So i dont know if I am actually able to see who follows me on twitter through my app on iPhone but if its possible can someone tell me please so I dont have to go on my laptop all the time to check.
Thank you 

- ? - 11-27-2012 06:45 AM

Twitter's design is simple and straightforward; most of its design consists of a basic news feed. If you're experiencing account trouble or want to ask a question about the service, Twitter's Help Center is the place to go. The Help Center can seem like a maze of links that don't get you to the place you want to go, but Twitter does have a ticket system which you can access that lets you open a new support request in the necessary category.

Difficulty:Moderately EasyInstructions

Open Twitter in your Web browser, then click the "Sign in" button in the top right corner of the screen to log in to your account.

Click on your user name in the top right corner, then click "Help." Once you are directed to the Twitter Help Center