Twitist Forums
Should I reach out to her or just let her suffer? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Should I reach out to her or just let her suffer? (/thread-4610.html)

Pages: 1 2

Should I reach out to her or just let her suffer? - John Doe - 10-03-2012 10:17 AM

So I dated my ex for 7 months and before me she dated 4 other guys all for about a month each. She dated one guy right after me for a few weeks, and tried to go out with 2 more guys in the next month but both failed. When we broke up I didnt understand why because Id always treated her right (the best out of all the guys before me and since me) and truly loved her and everything, but she just told me one day that she didnt love me anymore and that was it. I tried to get back together with her right after the breakup, but she was going out with the new guy the day after the breakup and told me she didnt wanna talk to me anymore because of him. After they broke up I tried again but she was still cold and didnt wanna think about getting together again, but acknowledged that she did love me atleast at some point in our relationship but said that she had to move on. Well after that our only contact was her saying "happy birthday . " to me (which was a little stiff, but more than I expected) a little argument we had on twitter where she responded to a 2 week old tweet I posted that was indirectly about her.

A couple nights later I apologized for us fighting but she didnt respond, then a couple nights after that she texted me about how sad she was since she thought she blew it with my friend (who she previosuly denied having feelings for, also the second time she lied about how she felt about one of my friends) and we talked for about 3 hours about how hes not good for her, theres another guy her friend is setting her up with, and then a little small talk which is when she decided she didnt wanna talk and went down to a few word answers and I ended the conversation. The next afternoon I tried to say hey but she just ignored me and I figured screw it let her do what she wants. Well she did blow it with my friend, shes still waiting for this other guy, but I keep seeing tweets about how depressed/confused she is and how she just wants to be happy in her life. Should I reach out to her? She didnt really appreciate it since thats just not in her nature to, but for those 7 months I was her rock and would always make her feel better and it made me happy to help. But now she kicked me out of her life only to pull me back in a few times and I wanna know if I should reach out to her again?

- Mcgoogle - 10-03-2012 10:25 AM

let the bitch suffer, she dumped you, she made her bed, let her lay in it.

- Ron - 10-03-2012 10:25 AM

Wow I lost track of how many guys she has tried to out with in seemingly less than a year. Man she sounds way to needy with nothing of her own to offer.

- Freakyman.EXE - 10-03-2012 10:25 AM

Don't waste your time with this girl anymore she doesn't even know what she wants which is why she's being a ho and going out with a bunch of guys within the span of a week, and you being nice and kissing major ass won't change her mind about you, to her your yesterdays news and that's as good as its going to get, but the lesson is you can prevent something similar like that from happening if you use your head before you're heart, trust me I've been there plenty of times

- Jay - 10-03-2012 10:25 AM

No. It's just a ploy for attention. More specifically, male attention. A shoulder to cry on, if you will. She, however, doesn't seem to want that to be you, despite your understanding attitude. Why turn down perfectly good help?

Cause she's looking for someone else to help. Another guy, most likely. Don't do it, she won't respond well, it sounds like.

- Christy - 10-03-2012 10:25 AM

no you need to move on its over and done with and you need to break ties for good

- ABC - 10-03-2012 10:25 AM

i went through the exact same thing you did. this ex of yours sounds real immature and has alot of growing up to do and it also sounds like shes confused as well. i would still be a friend to her, but just leave it at that. i wouldnt be looking at tweets or facebook posts, cause you'll end up driving yourself crazy. whats done is done and whats in the past is in the past, leave it at that.

- Daniel - 10-03-2012 10:25 AM

let her suffer. Sometimes it's just best to forget exes.

- Dr. Morrison - 10-03-2012 10:25 AM

Let her go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Zoe - 10-03-2012 10:25 AM

Don't let her suffer. If she doesn't want you to reach out to her, then don't, it won't help, but find some way to help her. Go to someone whose close to her or to a counselor or trusted adult or something. Find help for her, one way or another.