Twitist Forums
What is your opinion on girls wearing their trench coat collar up? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: What is your opinion on girls wearing their trench coat collar up? (/thread-46214.html)

What is your opinion on girls wearing their trench coat collar up? - Sky - 11-27-2012 06:41 AM

I'm just curious, cause I just got a trench coat, and wanna know ways I can wear it.

- Amy - 11-27-2012 06:49 AM

I don't like it at all. Some girls at my school wear their collars up and I honestly think is looks silly and try-hard. But that's just my opinion, it might look good on you, give it a go if you must. Smile

- stainless steven - 11-27-2012 06:49 AM

All depends on the girl--- always look at her first- so does not matter how she wears her clothes.

- Manya - 11-27-2012 06:49 AM

Hey. I really really think that you shouldn't wear your collar up. Wear the trench coat the way it's supposed to be worn. A trench coat looks really smart and classy but if you wear it with the collar up then all the smartness and the class is gone. Just washes off. It look silly and it looks wannabeish. If you have anything else. Let me know. My twitter is @_dedicated_to1d
I love fashion and I love to help out people.