Twitist Forums
What is the best carrier and phone for simply calls, texts, and emails? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: What is the best carrier and phone for simply calls, texts, and emails? (/thread-46253.html)

What is the best carrier and phone for simply calls, texts, and emails? - Chris Stauffer - 11-27-2012 06:42 AM

My contract with AT&T has officially expired. I can get any phone on any carrier. I'm a web designer, so I spend a lot of time on the computer ... but I would like to be able to answer emails away from my desk, as well as calls and texts (preferably unlimited.) Don't want to spend too much. Social media app or browser would be a plus.
Forgot to mention I live in the Kansas City area.

- emdickie. ;) - 11-27-2012 06:50 AM

wind mobile.
telus.

- Jon - 11-27-2012 06:50 AM

With business work go for the motorola droid, idk how cheap a phone will be however. A droid would be 50 a month for the calling package (might be different but that is what it is for our family). Texting is 20 a month and data is 30 a month. Then you would get unlimited everything, have 3g web, email, and the android market to download all kinds of apps to help your wed designing. this phone is just like a laptop

- Izzmo - 11-27-2012 06:50 AM

Sprint Nextel. I have had them for a year now and their service is good. I only get the occasional dropped call. Since you live in Kansas, 3G coverage is pretty good too and KC has 4G.