Twitist Forums
How to get famous people to follow me on Twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: How to get famous people to follow me on Twitter? (/thread-46527.html)

How to get famous people to follow me on Twitter? - Meacle - 11-27-2012 06:45 AM

How do I get people like Ariana Grande and other famous people to follow me on Twitter?

- Mimii - 11-27-2012 06:54 AM

Tweet her, I'm pretty sure she's goes through them every once in a while. Or something.

- Spuncer - 11-27-2012 06:54 AM

With Ariana, just tweet her. She'll probably notice one of your tweets, if it's only one, I doubt it. She just followed 800 new people.
I doubt that you can get celebrities like Lady Gaga to follow you (she's sweet, but very busy), but with Ariana, Liz Gillies, or any other Nickelodeon star, there's a better chance. :]

- Missy - 11-27-2012 06:54 AM

You have to tweet her on a regular basis until she follows you. She follows fans, so you just have to wait until she SEES your tweet. Don't be annoying about it though (Ex: @arianagrande doesn't care about her fans enough to follow them). Just tweet her saying you're a big fan, and ask her to follow you (@arianagrande I'm a HUGE fan, I love you on victorious... follow me!)
Just for fun, she LOVES the term "free hugs" and when you sign it xoxo.