Twitist Forums
What is the difference between eating a guinea pig and eating a big mac? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: What is the difference between eating a guinea pig and eating a big mac? (/thread-46693.html)

Pages: 1 2

What is the difference between eating a guinea pig and eating a big mac? - Flatulent Hermit of Lindisfarne - 11-27-2012 06:47 AM

I ask because the TV presenter Phillip Schofield has been bombarded on twitter with angry fans complaining that he had eaten a "pet", Schofield had been in another country where it's normal to eat a guinea pig.

Anyway, a lot of people who complain about him eating a "pet" eat big macs, why do they think it's OK to eat burgers but not guinea pigs?
@ Four Legs Good - I think cows are cute too, they are totally innocent, just eating grass and not other animals, poor cows.

- Four Legs Good - 11-27-2012 06:56 AM

Because you can't eat cute things

Edit Aye,poor cows it a shame they'er so tasty

- Shriekingcabbage906 - 11-27-2012 06:56 AM

In the West the difference is the degree to which individuals get hungry. Most hungry people will eat a guinea pig and enjoy it if that is all there is. I wouldn't have a problem with eating just vegetables but not because I think there is anything wrong with eating meat. I eat less meat because my body is telling me I need more vegetables.

- S-M - 11-27-2012 06:56 AM

twitter is for morons,, they like to follow what you do all day, am off for a crap, brb, blah,, now i feel better, blah,
i may go to the chemist for some viagara, blah,, pure tripe

- Charlie - 11-27-2012 06:56 AM

You'd expect that the guinea pig would be furrier than a big mac but we are talking about McDonalds here.

- Charlie - 11-27-2012 06:56 AM

cows give badgers tb they should be shot.

- Sherlock - 11-27-2012 06:56 AM

A guinea pig is more appetising, fewer additives,better cooked, and eaten by a better clientele!

- Dominic - 11-27-2012 06:56 AM

The guinea pig is more nutritious.

- lloyd - 11-27-2012 06:56 AM

Quite right Mr Hermit, should we only eat ugly animals? I for instance would happily tuck into dolphin were it available. I don't even think they look cute. I think they look smug.

- Criminal Mind - 11-27-2012 06:56 AM

A guinea pig is probably more nutritious than anything McDonald's serve