Twitist Forums
Does zune have like a page to download music like ipod has itunes? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Does zune have like a page to download music like ipod has itunes? (/thread-47283.html)

Does zune have like a page to download music like ipod has itunes? - Angel G - 11-27-2012 06:55 AM

I just got a zune not to long ago from
my uncle,it was his old mp3.
I have an ipod and it has itunes were
I download and store all my songs.
Does zune have a page similare to
itunes.If there is is there anyway i can
Download it from my pc.My zune did not
come with any disc or software.Please help.

- Help!! - 11-27-2012 07:03 AM

Yeah its zune marketplace its like itunes pretty much and i think u can download it off of zune.com

- Jeremy M - 11-27-2012 07:03 AM

You can download the Zune software for the zune in the links.
But you can get a ZunePass which is a subscription to RENT music for your Zune which costs $15/month.
Though the software only works with Windows.

- Robert F - 11-27-2012 07:03 AM

You download the zune software from this site:

http://www.zune.net/en-US/

Note:
Zune services will be down for scheduled maintenance starting Monday, September 29, at 12:01 a.m. Pacific, for up to 48 hours.
During this time, you will not be able to access the Zune Social, Zune.net forums, or Zune Marketplace.

The just update their software so I am assuming they will be updating their website and servers to reflect the update as well.

So if you are going to download it I suggest you do it today or wait about 2 days.

Within the zune software just like in iTunes is that section (Zune Market place - in the software it is the second link next to collection) where you can purchase or download media, music, etc.

- Randy The Jedi - 11-27-2012 07:03 AM

yeah, Zune software, just go to zune.net and it'll be there.