Twitist Forums
So according to some people.. Marco Fabian should have gotten a red card? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: So according to some people.. Marco Fabian should have gotten a red card? (/thread-47512.html)

So according to some people.. Marco Fabian should have gotten a red card? - Americanista *JC* - 11-27-2012 06:58 AM

I only saw the last 20 minutes of the game so idk. Read comments on twitter though saying the reff should have done the same thing they did with Suazo.

- faithfulable149 - 11-27-2012 07:06 AM

he had a dive. but nothing happen it was a dive at the middle of the field! and it was a foul on the middle of the field. Yeah ooohh that deserves a suspension lol

- Don Ramon - 11-27-2012 07:06 AM

Yeah it was a red, so I don't think he's going to play vs toluca. It was a clear red and it looked like he did it on purpose.

- Aguilucho - 11-27-2012 07:06 AM

Idk I'm not going to get into arbitraje let them make the calls we just had to deal with it sometimes they are for and we say " oh but they're human and can make mistakes too" but when it's against se lo quieren comer vivo

- El Joker - 11-27-2012 07:06 AM

Yellow not red

- whisperingscarecrow611 - 11-27-2012 07:06 AM

Unfortunately it was very aggressive. I just hope they don't suspend him a game or two. But we just have to wait and see.