Twitist Forums
Should I be friends with my ex boyfriend's ex girlfriend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Should I be friends with my ex boyfriend's ex girlfriend? (/thread-47711.html)

Should I be friends with my ex boyfriend's ex girlfriend? - Audrey - 11-27-2012 07:01 AM

I dated this boy in high school for a couple years. After we dated he dated another girl after me for a year. They recently broke up. I've been out with him a few times since. I realized what a douche he is and I so deserve better than him. His ex gf has accidentally followed me on twitter. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to make friends with her. She seems a lot like me.

- Michael M - 11-27-2012 07:09 AM

There's nothing wrong with that.

- Jeanie - 11-27-2012 07:09 AM

I don't see why not.

- Ok... - 11-27-2012 07:09 AM

There is EVERYTHING wrong with that. No, dont. You will regret it.

By the way, you don't "accidentally" follow someone on twitter....she is stalking you to pump you for info about HIM. Also, you will see how she flips out on you when you tell her that you have "been out with him a few times since" they broke up.... BAD choice on your part... very bad news...

- spark - 11-27-2012 07:09 AM

I say it's cool. It's not like you guys like the same dude anymore anyway. In "Legally Blonde", Elle became best friends with Warner's new girlfriend.