Twitist Forums
How do I do for The Wanted follow me on Twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: How do I do for The Wanted follow me on Twitter? (/thread-47874.html)

How do I do for The Wanted follow me on Twitter? - Myllena - 12-03-2012 07:29 AM

I'm very fan of the band The Wanted, more the problem and I do not know what to write for them, I am not very creative.
You guys can help me?
Just need a funny phrase, or referring to Brazil, something that catches their attention enough.
But without chingamentos
Thank you> <

- A - 12-03-2012 07:37 AM

You can like say funny stuff like, if you went to their concert point out anything like..
When I went to a 1D concert Zayn's wrist was plastered, so I said Zayn how's your wrist, feeling better?
You can do that, or you can say, You've been saving up for 6 months to get floor seats.
Anything that can make them feel good, or say you're proud, you're a big fan..

- Logans Batgirl. - 12-03-2012 07:37 AM

You could tweet them saying "My follow buttons broken, come and check it out for me?" or try "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy. But I adore you, so follow you maybe?"

- Jess - 12-03-2012 07:37 AM

I'm a fan of them to!Big Grin Their joint account have RT'd me about 4 times now and also follow, each time I wasn't being very creative though, so I would just keep tweeting them, their bound to notice you one day, and quite a few members of TWFanmily are always willing to help you get noticed by themSmile