Twitist Forums
How seriously are you preparing for the impending storm; especially East coast folks? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How seriously are you preparing for the impending storm; especially East coast folks? (/thread-48007.html)

How seriously are you preparing for the impending storm; especially East coast folks? - Dejele - 12-03-2012 06:10 PM

Everyone is all abuzz on Twitter...PA and NJ are under states of alert...so do you have your candles, flashlights at the ready? Are you stockpiling food for a up to a week or do you say much ado about nothing?

- cooingboundary647 - 12-03-2012 06:18 PM

i'm preparing but usually it skips over where i live so i'm worried less than i probably should be .

- mr dance moves - 12-03-2012 06:18 PM

ive been watching NCIS all day and during the week i work, go to school and i go the bar and interact with real people. i don't really see whats online or popular outside of what happens in my life. Unless it involves sports!

- Asky - 12-03-2012 06:18 PM

Psh, please. It's going to rain a little and be windy, there's nothing to prepare for.

- Lili - 12-03-2012 06:18 PM

I have friends and relatives on the East Coast. They've been repeatedly hammered by bad storms over the past few years. They know how to prepare.

- â‚®y - 12-03-2012 06:18 PM

Clouds are scared to pass over California. We would be happy to just get a little drool from a passing storm.