Twitist Forums
Ok on twitter,my favorite actress just block me.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Ok on twitter,my favorite actress just block me.? (/thread-48095.html)

Ok on twitter,my favorite actress just block me.? - Brandon - 12-04-2012 12:12 AM

I just keep getting blocked by my favorite former actress on twitter idk why.it been happening to me alot of times.i create a new twitter and later she blocks me.i delete my twitter account and recreate my twitter account and followed her again.idk why.fyi:im recreating my twitter account not due to me being blocked.i do this alot to make my accounts(facebook,tagged,myyearbook, and etc.) better.i tried to prevent this from happening.because im a big fan of her and i tweet her alot.but she just blocked me again just now.so did i say somethin or what?please reply.i will give that answer the best that gives me a honest and clean and helpful response or the best response out of all.

- Nomvelo - 12-04-2012 12:20 AM

some famous people block all their fans coz some they can be total creeps

- Peace - 12-04-2012 12:20 AM

Cause she's a self serving bitch.

- Peace - 12-04-2012 12:20 AM

Stop stalking her. It's creepy, that's why she's blocking you.

- Lucy - 12-04-2012 12:20 AM

Honest answer: it's because you tweet her a lot and she thinks you're a creepy stalker.

Leave the woman alone.

- Jessy K - 12-04-2012 12:20 AM

Perhaps it's because you tweet her too much?
She migh feel like you're too obsessed with her and doesn't feel comfortable With the amount of tweets.

- Daniel - 12-04-2012 12:20 AM

She Doesint Like you Thats Why She Blocked you