Twitist Forums
What were the most extreme reactions to the election that you saw after Obama won? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: What were the most extreme reactions to the election that you saw after Obama won? (/thread-48131.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- miniaturehydrant549 - 12-04-2012 03:16 AM

Donald Trump encouraging a revolution :-p

- std - 12-04-2012 03:16 AM

Jizz

- MoonMan - 12-04-2012 03:16 AM

I was at work watching Seinfeld so I didn't care.

- Louis - 12-04-2012 03:16 AM

My dad said damn fucking asshole dipshit illegal cunting minorities (I will never forgot that). Then he threw a fit. And drank beer.

I pretended to be angry and all like yeah Obama the Marxist bad Romney should have won voter fraud blaaaarrggghhhhh but I really was glad Romney lost. I just didn't wanna get in a fight

- Chloe - 12-04-2012 03:16 AM

Trump has gone off the deep end. His comments sound like those of a disturbed teenager. It is cause for concern. He needs help. Serious help.

- Jim - 12-04-2012 03:16 AM

People celebrating Obama. A known failure.

- Chris - 12-04-2012 03:16 AM

A friend of mine attempted suicide believing life is no longer worth living. Some people take this nonsense FAR too seriously.

- itsamini1 - 12-04-2012 03:16 AM

Disruptive protests at the University of Mississippi, several were arrested

- . ? . - 12-04-2012 03:16 AM

I endured a woman at work with the grammar skills of a 4 year old telling us all day that her 14 year old would be a better president than Obama. She done this..he will loose that..she dint know, we wasn't this or that etc etc gah

- braveboot855 - 12-04-2012 03:16 AM

I accidently gave Jim a "thumbs up" when I meant a "thumbs down" for his lie about President Obama being "a failure"...

I was so worried that the sociopathic Romney with his Bush/Cheney/GOP policies would snake his way into our White House and proceed to take this nation back to the Dark Ages, with Neanderthal lyin' Ryan helping to accelerate this nation's demise.

My prayers were for a strong Obama victory and for Democrats to win big, which all happened. And I openly wept with relief and joy that our GOP-damaged nation could be in safe, strong hands for four more years. To anyone who mistakenly believes President Obama has not done amazing things to save this Republican-damaged nation, I suggest you make good use of whitehouse.gov and recovery.gov websites and then maybe go to politifact.com's Obameter to see how many of his more than 400 campaign promises he has either "kept," "compromised," or has "in the works." Some he has not had a chance to tackle yet, but he will now that he has been re-elected. Those of you who are old enough to have credit cards, check out the money you'll be saving due to President Obama's 2009 Credit CARD Act that eliminates predatory fees (see whitehouse.gov)...just one of a multitude of consumer-protecting advances made so far.

You are on target about "the Donald"...What a maroon (to quote Bugs Bunny)! He's so egomaniacal.