Twitist Forums
I think this guy on facebook likes my gal what should I do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: I think this guy on facebook likes my gal what should I do? (/thread-48220.html)

I think this guy on facebook likes my gal what should I do? - CJ - 12-04-2012 09:48 AM

There is this guy who likes to pay compliments and post comments on my gal’s pictures on facebook what should I do? It is really getting on my nerves!

- **Missy** - 12-04-2012 09:56 AM

tell her to delete him off her friends list. if she wont then she doesnt respect you

- Bunny - 12-04-2012 09:56 AM

If you don't know him then just try your best to ignore it, and be flattered that someone else finds your girlfriend attractive. It's not like she's going to do anything with him, right?

Though if it really bugs you, maybe you could get her to block him? Don't be angry at her though if she doesn't - a girl likes to be complimented every now and then. But if it's too much then she should have a word with her and explain you don't like it, but be careful because it might come across as possessive instead of protective.

- xXx - 12-04-2012 09:56 AM

just message him and ask him nicley to stop doing all that and if not tell you girlfriend that you don't like that and ask her to delete him or do something to get him to stop and if not then she doesn't like you anymore

- J - 12-04-2012 09:56 AM

steal his bike

- .t.m. - 12-04-2012 09:56 AM

Talk to your girlfriend about it.
If you just tell her to delete him she might think you don't trust her or something. I'd suggest you just ask her about him and let her know it bothers you.