Twitist Forums
I feel embarrassed about this what should I do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: I feel embarrassed about this what should I do? (/thread-48293.html)

Pages: 1 2

I feel embarrassed about this what should I do? - Anonimus - 12-04-2012 04:03 PM

I feel like I do a lot of weird things around people and feel embarrassed about it later. Here's just one example:
I had changed my political views from liberal to conservative, and someone asked me on Facebook why I did, and I joked and said "I converted to Christianity and God showed me how evil the Left is." I feel weird for having said that. I wish I was normal. What should I do?

I'm 19 btw.
lol thanks. "kudos to you for taking the right side", pun intended? As in the right vs the left? lol

and Kristin, I'm actually a girl, not a guy. but thank you lol

thanks for the encouragement I appreciate it

- Frousteph - 12-04-2012 04:11 PM

You wish you were normal ? Wow how dumb you are, thinking you are ''ABNORMAL''
You're no different than anyone else, you just don't think before saying something

- James - 12-04-2012 04:11 PM

No thats actually a pretty funny response nothing to be concerned about. Yesterday I got asked to subscribe to the New York Times and my response was no I'm a Republican, see perfectly normal

- Lauren - 12-04-2012 04:11 PM

You are just fine, I'm one of those people who is always juuuust outside the "normal box" dont be ashamed of who you are (very dinsey-esqe but true) If you say weird things, own them and laugh them off. If you can laugh at yourself you're as normal as they come boo.

- Linda Bergeron - 12-04-2012 04:11 PM

Ok that wasnt a really good joke.
My opinion is that you should just get a companion(not a person to bang)but a person to practice your social skills with.
Like a friend of yours.

- Jesus_is_Lord - 12-04-2012 04:11 PM

That doesn't sound abnormal to me, it just sounds like you got saved and changed your views! The "Left" is evil and has a lot of ungodly views, like pro-abortion, pro-homosexuality, etc. So, don't feel embarrassed about your beliefs! Jesus said that if you deny Him before men, He will deny you before His Father in heaven! So, be proud of your conservative beliefs and kudos to you for taking the right side! :-)

- Rafaela - 12-04-2012 04:11 PM

im 19 too i do things i wish i didnt do too but i thought that was funny not weird at all...

- Steven m Johnson - 12-04-2012 04:11 PM

People change the way they think all the time. The left is not evil, nor is the right good. Neither is it the other way around. Different ways of looking at a problem. Raise taxes, keep spending more, worst idea. Raise taxes, don't raise spending as much. Bad idea. Lower taxes, don't lower spending, still bad idea. Lower taxes, lower spending good idea. Left to right.

- Kristin Baker - 12-04-2012 04:11 PM

That's not weird...
Are you a smart person? My cousin is crazy smart and he has an 'out of the box' sense of humor. I'm not as smart as he is, but 'out of the box / off the wall' humor is hilarious. My sister is the same way. Perhaps it's just your friends. Maybe they don't get it.

Don't feel embarrassed...I bet you are a funny guy. Smile Embrace it Wink

- ? - 12-04-2012 04:11 PM

OK SO IT WAS A BAD JOKE. ITS FUNNY HOW YOUR JOKE WASNT FUNNY - IF THAT MAKES SENSE. YOU WANT TO BE NORMAL? MY QUESTION IS WHY....NORMAL IS BORING....