Twitist Forums
Should I smoke weed? My friend offered and I'm considering it.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Should I smoke weed? My friend offered and I'm considering it.? (/thread-48350.html)

Pages: 1 2

Should I smoke weed? My friend offered and I'm considering it.? - Jackie - 12-04-2012 08:29 PM

Okay so my I found out that my friend noah (that I havent seen in years)has been bragging about smoking weed on facebook and I wanted to see if he was lying. He messaged me and he seemed like he wanted to be friends like we used to be. weed came into the convo, idk how but it did. he said he would share with me any time, I just had to hit him up and now im considering it. ive been having dreams about me getting really stoned and.thats weird cuz I dont ever remember my dreams until then. Im just not sure. Im educated about weed so I know all the health risks and what not to do and just want to try it.im not trying to impress anyone or "fit in" or be "cool". Do you think I should? Oh and im a girl in my freshman year of high school .

- Vanithella - 12-04-2012 08:37 PM

please don't. :[

- Craig - 12-04-2012 08:37 PM

Give it a try and if you like it then cool, if it's not for you don't let people pressure you into smoking more.

- purplekitty627 - 12-04-2012 08:37 PM

No because you don't know if he laced it with another drug or not. Even if he tells you he didn't you never know.

- Happy Josh 15 - 12-04-2012 08:37 PM

It affects different people different ways. Try it. If its not your thing then now you know and you wont again. Theres nothing wrong with it. Its only bad because its illegal, and its only illegal because of the companies it would bring down due to its vast usefullness.

- oh.em.gee<3 - 12-04-2012 08:37 PM

It's easy to get hooked. Don't try if you're not sure, people are definitely going to pressure you into it. You're in your freshman year, meet other people who aren't complete losers by bragging about it on Facebook (by the way, by the time you're a senior like me, you'll realize it is completely embarrassing to brag about drugs and alcohol.) Do it if you want to. No one will stop you. But everyone I know who said "Just one time..." are still smoking 4 years later.
For the record, my best friends smoke weed (they're not potheads, just time to time) and I don't - never have, never will because I don't want to do that to my body. And even so, we get along just fine.

- Jade - 12-04-2012 08:37 PM

NO DO NOT!!! My brother did n hated it but couldn't stop he is nOw dead. If you think it will make life fun well ur wrong it makes life end! So NO

- canoe - 12-04-2012 08:37 PM

no

- boystownhotline - 12-04-2012 08:37 PM

It's great that you're reaching out for support and advice instead of being impulsive. Marijuana can have a very negative impact in your life. It's mostly likely been on your mind because he mentioned it. Those thoughts will pass.

If you need to talk about this, please don't hesitate to call us at the Boys Town National Hotline. Counselors are available 24/7 at 1-800-448-3000. Also check us out at http://www.yourlifeyourvoice.org.

LF, Counselor
Boys Town National Hotline

- Amanda - 12-04-2012 08:37 PM

Don't listen to any of these crazy people. I'm sophomore girl in high school and ive smoked weed about 15 times. I'm not in anyway addicted or dead.. I tried it and of liked it. Ive done time to time throughout the year and its fun. Don't start doing it everyday though. It doesn't taste good and you wont get high unless you smoke a lot so make sure you have enough! The first time i smoked was around your age and its fineSmile