Twitist Forums
Justin Bieber Fans (BELIEBERS) !!!!!!!!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Justin Bieber Fans (BELIEBERS) !!!!!!!!!!? (/thread-48375.html)

Justin Bieber Fans (BELIEBERS) !!!!!!!!!!? - Gentlemenbanana769 - 12-04-2012 10:15 PM

Hi. I'm a Belieber since almost the start and i love and support Justin <33 he's my idol and I want to be a singer one day. If it wasnt for him saying to believe in yourself and follow you dreams,right now I would just give up on that and not believe in myself. So yeah... That's why I pick him to be my idol. And there's a lot more reasons why. Smile anyways, I want to ask why Beliebers why you guys started on twitter about Jerry. Wink like, why do you guys pick that name for Justin's you-know-what ? Wink lol i know some reasons why but I heard on YouTube, that it was cuz tom and jerry? Lol idk. I don't have twitter so yeah that's why I kinda get it and not. :/ just wanted to know loves Big Grin lol haha. Please no hate or Haters. It for fans or Beliebers ONLY. Thank you. xxx

- Alvaro Perez - 12-04-2012 10:23 PM

Is there a gun around me for I can kill my self for reading this

- Masterdog789 - 12-04-2012 10:23 PM

Haha IKR! I have a twitter, but I didn't really get it either, but I know Justin once said in an interview that he thinks it's really funny, the whole "Jerry" thing lol Wink
And I know what you mean, sometimes I feel the same way, like I just want to give up, but I always remember #NEVERSAYNEVER and #BELIEVE Smile
Hope this helps! Smile Remember, you are still one of #28MILLIONBELIEBERS <3 and all Beliebers have those days, but we just look up at Juju and think "look at how far we've come..we can't stop now." A few days ago Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) tweeted

" Every step they doubt. Tonight gonna make them #BELIEVE "

<3