Twitist Forums
twitter------asked with no response? girls what does this mean???? 10 pts? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: twitter------asked with no response? girls what does this mean???? 10 pts? (/thread-48455.html)

twitter------asked with no response? girls what does this mean???? 10 pts? - Jeffrey - 12-05-2012 04:52 AM

well i been talkin to this girl i know from school, and she favorites and comments on like everything i say. and we been getting along good, and when i asked for her number- she never responded. and then favorited another thing- then when i said gnight to her- she went silent....im confused what this means girls- help???

- Too Cool - 12-05-2012 05:00 AM

im a dude but ive dated quite a few girls and can read girls fairly well, from what you have written, it seems like shes not very into you, sorry man

- Oliver - 12-05-2012 05:00 AM

It possibly suggests that she is in that stage when she is starting to consider you as a potential boyfriend (or similar) and is trying to sort of play it cool but at the same time making sure that you know that she is there. I think she likes all of your comments and posts as a way of getting your attention indirectly and making you think about her. I think the ignoring of the messages is her being 'cool' about the situation. Good luck Smile