Twitist Forums
How to make money through my fan page on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: How to make money through my fan page on facebook? (/thread-48517.html)

How to make money through my fan page on facebook? - om - 12-05-2012 09:21 AM

I have a fan page on facebook with around 9000 fans. the page is about a neighborhood in my country which is so popular. there are many people who like this part of city in my country. So how can i make money with this page?

- Kathy - 12-05-2012 09:29 AM

i think you will have to have over 100,000 fans to get money. you will earn money by when people click an avritisement that is next to your fan page Smile

- Jacombe brown - 12-05-2012 09:29 AM

If you really want to make money, I would highly recommend a couple of things :

1 - Affiliate Marketing - This is a great way to make residual income on the internet every month

2 - CPA marketing - This is a bit tougher but you get paid for every email submit / inclusion lead that you bring in

3 - Adsense - This is by far the easiest and simplest way to make money on the internet

I would highly recommend that you check out TechnicalWebsite.com and get your website there.

- Justin T - 12-05-2012 09:29 AM

i link all my fan pages with my blogs and it posts content from my blogs onto my fan pages i also use it to set up landing pages and get subscibers from my fans