Twitist Forums
What is wrong with me... I'm a Christian but I have a weird sense of humor about it ...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What is wrong with me... I'm a Christian but I have a weird sense of humor about it ...? (/thread-48555.html)

What is wrong with me... I'm a Christian but I have a weird sense of humor about it ...? - fairys wear boots. - 12-05-2012 11:31 AM

This girl on my facebook was asking for a church reccomendation that has good contemperary christian music on Wendsdays...
And everyone was throwing out suggestions, so the first thing that popped into my head was "You should come to my church, it's called The Satanic Church of Bloodlust, we play death metal on Wendsdays... Bring the whole family, it's great!"

And it was just a joke. I mean it's the first thing that popped into my head so I said it. And I got deleted and cussed out lol... I'm a major christian I just don't have a filter I guess.

And it's stuff like that all the time, just weird things that I shouldn't say but I don't think about it until after I say them... Why am I like that

- Olivia - 12-05-2012 11:39 AM

Lol, I'm a Christian as well.XD I often joke about my Religion as well. Don't worry, you're fine.

- Aids - 12-05-2012 11:39 AM

because youre a normal person with a sense of humor, and great name too black sabbath is my religion

- heyhey - 12-05-2012 11:39 AM

Nothing's wrong with you. It's the oh-my-god-i'd-never-joke-about-god people who have the problem.