Twitist Forums
Should i ask this girl out even if we only talked through facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Should i ask this girl out even if we only talked through facebook? (/thread-48774.html)

Should i ask this girl out even if we only talked through facebook? - Joel - 12-06-2012 06:00 AM

so this girl chatted me first saying hi and then we started chatting everyday. i like her know too but we have only talked through facebook because we rarely see each other in school. Do you think if i asked her out she would say yes?

- Me is Me - 12-06-2012 06:08 AM

No

- Oliver - 12-06-2012 06:08 AM

You should probably make an effort to find her and talk to her in person before asking her out just to check that there is a flow in conversation in person because sometimes the connection is only there when you have time to compose answers...

- lowreward536 - 12-06-2012 06:08 AM

50-50 thing depending on how close you're and what you chat about.

- Erraticswing575 - 12-06-2012 06:08 AM

Wait.. So you go to the same school..? but don't usually see each other. huh... Do you guys meet in real life..? Like going to the park or something..? Well.. You should.. Well it will be better if you guys video chat too.. So you'll know better much.. Even if your far, or don't talk in real life. It's like real because you still see each other.

- Pleasure Delayer - 12-06-2012 06:08 AM

yeah she might say yes to u Wink