Twitist Forums
Is this girl interested in me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Is this girl interested in me? (/thread-48797.html)

Is this girl interested in me? - Elano - 12-06-2012 08:07 AM

I met this girl(samantha) one night at my uni and started chatting to her. Shes pretty attractive and also a nice person which is the most important aspect tbh. I added her on facebook the other day but havent started a convo as i aint sure what to say. Its been a week now and during a night out her friend asks me 'so what do you think of samantha?'. Samantha wasnt out that night.

I said that shes a nice girl and that. She then jus giggled a bit.

Do you think samantha wanted to know if i like her or not?

- Phillip - 12-06-2012 08:15 AM

maybe not

- Jolo - 12-06-2012 08:15 AM

You can not be so sure.. Maybe your friend just noticed you have a thing for samantha and she is just teasing you. Just do what you want man! Man up! If you like her just pursue it You won't lose anything anyway.

- thegirlnextdoor - 12-06-2012 08:15 AM

Haha, yup! You should start a conversation with her asap! Don't make her wait too long, or else someone else will take her away from you. Talk to her on Facebook. compliment her profile picture for a start, then ask her what's up, how's college so far, having any trouble understanding things.. Blabla. There are so many stuff you can talk about!
All the luck, Elano

- anonymous - 12-06-2012 08:15 AM

if samantha's friend asked you what you think of samantha, theres a good chance samantha has talked about you to her friends, which is always a good sign. if you see her on campus, dont be afraid to walk up to her and start a conversation. you could talk about how "hey i was out last week and ran into some of ur friends it was real fun, what were u up to" and whatnot. then just ask her to something super casual, even lunch, and get to know her better, have a convo, learn about common interests. then when you ever have the urge to chat with her you could have something to talk about.

one thing that has been a gold ticket for me is asking about their favorite tv shows. everybody watches different shows. with my current girl, she told me about this show "arrested development" which i had never seen before. she told me she liked it and i should watch it. i watched a few episodes and next time i saw her i told her about how great the show is, and she was right, and we laughed as we quoted some funny scenes. things like that work like a charm for me when talking to girls i recently met