Twitist Forums
There's this guy I'm convinced was meant to be in my life...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: There's this guy I'm convinced was meant to be in my life...? (/thread-48932.html)

There's this guy I'm convinced was meant to be in my life...? - anon - 12-06-2012 06:32 PM

But he lives in a different continent than I do. We've only had limited conversation because he doesn't go on kik much but he posts a lot on facebook and I've gotten to know who he is better through that and I just feel like he is so perfect, but he's so far away from me and though I plan to move where he is now someday I just am so afraid it'd be too late. I don't know how to scratch off this feelings. I'm 20 years old and I feel like my life isn't heading anywhere and I just wanna meet him in my journey .. Why do I feel like this?
There's a lot more going on here though, like how when I started properly talking to him I had a dream about him which linked back to a dream that my dad sent me, christmas related.. As though this guy was my "present" .. I know it sounds crazy. But ever since that dream I also have been seeing things that directly remind me of him.. I dunno.. I just cant let this feeling go and i dont know why. I've never met him! Has anyone been in a similar situation?

- _wisdomisbeauty - 12-06-2012 06:40 PM

I had. Except he lived in my country. Didnt know much about him, but I ended up meeting one of his friends later on in life

Help me?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgVUTEZAm5pXc2n6cQgxrmUM_dw4;_ylv=3?qid=20121202201655AAAEm4H

- EmeraldOwl - 12-06-2012 06:40 PM

Hi there! Your feelings are perfectly normal. You've met a nice guy, which doesn't happen everyday. I think you're feeling a little lost, like you say, you don't feel as though your life is heading anywhere. Nearly everyone comes to a stage in their life when they feel that way and this is just your time. It's a phase, it won't last. If i were you, i would start to do a little traveling. Go see the world, experience new things, that will eventually help you on your journey in finding out your identity and where you wanna go in life. I would go to wherever he is, and meet him in person. Meeting him in person might make things more clearer for you.
Hope this helps!