Twitist Forums
How do I like or comment on something on Facebook without it showing up on any of my friends' newsfeeds? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: How do I like or comment on something on Facebook without it showing up on any of my friends' newsfeeds? (/thread-48941.html)

How do I like or comment on something on Facebook without it showing up on any of my friends' newsfeeds? - savannah - 12-06-2012 07:13 PM

I like a lot of things on facebook, and my friends are starting to complain about all of the pictures that I like or comment on showing up in their newsfeed. How do I change this so none of my friends see things that I like or comment?

- abraXus - 12-06-2012 07:21 PM

facebook doesnt really work like that - but there is something you can do about it

you just add the people complaining about it to your restricted list, but then they wont see any of your status updates either

another option would be for THEM to change THEIR settings to disclude your likes and comments

- Dharmendra - 12-06-2012 07:21 PM

It is very easy just don't allow suscribers. And secondly disable all subscribers who have allready suscribed you.

Go to Account Settings > Subscribers, and uncheck the “allow subscribers” box.

- modar secret - 12-06-2012 07:21 PM

You can add the friends that you don't want to see your likes & comments to the " restricted " list ...