Twitist Forums
If I log into yahoo answers using my Facebook account will they be able to see my questions ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: If I log into yahoo answers using my Facebook account will they be able to see my questions ? (/thread-49094.html)

If I log into yahoo answers using my Facebook account will they be able to see my questions ? - savannah - 12-07-2012 08:47 AM

Can anyone see my yahoo answers threw my Facebook ? Like my Facebook friends can they access my account on here ?

I made an account on my iPod and it said I can log in threw Facebook or gmail and I chose Facebook. Now can my friends link on my yahoo answers any which way ?

- Barkley Hound - 12-07-2012 08:55 AM

After asking a question and before the final submit there should be a message indicating if you are "activity sharing" or not with a link to turn it on or off. I know you can turn it on and off on the Yahoo profile but I do not know if Facebook and Google users get one.

ℬ ℋ

- ◄Sam►™ - 12-07-2012 08:55 AM

go to your facebook and there in your timeline you can see how are your answers and questions shared.