Twitist Forums
When will Facebook come up with a instant messenger like Myspace? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: When will Facebook come up with a instant messenger like Myspace? (/thread-49225.html)

When will Facebook come up with a instant messenger like Myspace? - SimpleGirl - 12-07-2012 07:49 PM

I like the Myspace instant messenger and wish that facebook had one like it. It gives you the option of being invisible and changing skins and you can download to your computer. If you know when or if they will come out with one, please let me know. Thank you

- Supah - 12-07-2012 07:57 PM

It already has one... Look on the bottom of the page for a bar and then it has online people and you can click on them to send them a message and you can choose appear offline or invisible in the menu as well.

- Andy - 12-07-2012 07:57 PM

You use to be able to be invisible. If you want to get it on your computer instead of using the browser use Digsby, you can log into the Facebook chat with that.

- shnknapp - 12-07-2012 07:57 PM

I agree with Andy, use digsby. You can set up all of your IM accounts, email accounts, and also check facebook from one app. Really nice program.