Twitist Forums
She's libra i'm a scorpio? IM A GUY BTW.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: She's libra i'm a scorpio? IM A GUY BTW.? (/thread-49300.html)

She's libra i'm a scorpio? IM A GUY BTW.? - Seo - 12-08-2012 02:17 AM

She's libra i'm a scorpio?

Picking up mixed signals?

Over Facebook. She chats me till 1am, and sends smilies. She says things like HAHAAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!, you're seriously hilar, qurl? so now you just said i had a big butt. you really know how to impress a girl...smhh,HAHHAAHAHA YOUR FREAKIN FUNNY!,with science humor?? no kidding youre single...,lol our convoss make me laughhh<<33. So what do yo think?

She also got really jealous when I talked to other girls. She made me tell them I was her best friend. She really wanted to know who I like, which means she doesn't like me. But the thing is, I asked her first and I like her. She thinks I like this girl and I think she's jealous and refuses to talk in a conversation with me and her. I told the girl that she thinks I like that I like her. And she kept begging her to tell her. I told her she could guess.. And she kept giving guesses related to her. It's like she wanted me to say her. I told her I would tell her someday.. and she said "woah,what?" I'm a guy BTWp

- Long Lats - 12-08-2012 02:25 AM

it does not take a person who knows about horoscopes to predict whats happening here...
she seems like she likes you..
doesn't take an astrologer to say it..

- Lucy - 12-08-2012 02:25 AM

Hi. She so likes you! She just wants you to make the first move. She won't admit to liking you until you say you like her.
It's obvious cuz she gets jealous when you talk to other girls. If you're interested- tell her don't lead her on or things could get messy....

- Vulgarscale827 - 12-08-2012 02:25 AM

sounds like she likes you!!!!