Twitist Forums
my boyfriend and i are together but sometimes he just doesnt talk? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: my boyfriend and i are together but sometimes he just doesnt talk? (/thread-49301.html)

my boyfriend and i are together but sometimes he just doesnt talk? - Alexandra - 12-08-2012 02:18 AM

we've been together just over 2 months, and mostly talk on thw laptop cause we're in a lond distance relationship. but sometimes it says he's online ( email or facebook) and then 2 minutes later he'll log off and wont speak. its hard to be on at the same times as each other as our school's start and finish at differnet times. and i cant text or call him because he's getting a new phone and it should come later this week ( hopefully) so he said he'll text me when he gets it.

- Rainbow - 12-08-2012 02:26 AM

i hate to say it but long distance relationships dont normally last but maybe he didnt know you were online or maybe he's lying about the whole phone thing

- Jennifer O - 12-08-2012 02:26 AM

It kind of sounds like he's being shady, but don't jump to conclusions. I think you should message him and ask him directly.Go with your gut feeling.