Twitist Forums
Do you think that celebrities have facebooks? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think that celebrities have facebooks? (/thread-49326.html)

Pages: 1 2

Do you think that celebrities have facebooks? - Carmen F - 12-08-2012 04:24 AM

I know that there are facebooks for celebrities fans to talk about them and stuff.
But I wonder if they actually have personal facebooks where they have there celeb friends and stuff but they just block there page from the whole world.
Or is there a whole seperate network specifically for celebs to chat on?

- Artsy - 12-08-2012 04:32 AM

Obviously.

It's a networking tool, for friends, family, and even used in business.
There is no separate network. I have one celeb on my account that I knew from high school.
Some block their page from being searched, others close the majority of their information.

- newSHOES - 12-08-2012 04:32 AM

u fucking retarded?

- Tonylad - 12-08-2012 04:32 AM

I've heard that the first thing an agent will say to them is to get off facebook ASAP. You're right, they do have Fan pages but they'd be stupid to have personal pages.

- Shiny Lolwut - 12-08-2012 04:32 AM

I'm sure alot of celeb's have facebooks and go on chats etc. but under fake identety,
becouse that's the only way they can get a bit normal attention from people.

- mariman - 12-08-2012 04:32 AM

yea i think they do have tyra banks ones said that she has one but with a differenr name s i think thats the case with all the other celebs

- The Wiseguy - 12-08-2012 04:32 AM

They have fanpages,If they do have real pages you will probably never find it.Just like any person they want privacy,and they don't want random friends.

- longnailsdntcare - 12-08-2012 04:32 AM

NOT REALLY. THEIR TO BIG FOR THAT

- sillyshop086 - 12-08-2012 04:32 AM

For Publicity Reasons. Personal Facebooks, I don't know. But most of them are fan pages. Just like myspace and twitter. I'm friends with mad rappers on myspace, and when I message them, notice they never respond and they're online all the time. But, I guess they either don't have one, or they just go under fake identities. So they can be a bit more normal.

- G-Unit - 12-08-2012 04:32 AM

carmen- they have fan pages but it would be fun to talk to them to and stuff, sorry no seperate network but twitter is better way to find celebs. thanks for the expierence u have givin me