Twitist Forums
She hooked up with another guy infront of me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: She hooked up with another guy infront of me? (/thread-49356.html)

She hooked up with another guy infront of me? - Andrew - 12-08-2012 07:22 AM

This girl was showing me interest and we almost had sex before. I asked the her to go out clubbing with me and she said she wasn't sure. She actually came to surprise me but I wasn't expecting her. I went home with another girl before she came. She found out because my friends had pictures on facebook. She liked the photo and when I txt her now, she is saying she is generally busy and I have to txt her few days before I wanna hangout with her. She said she doesn't want me to ruin her plans.

I went to see her but she was walking away, she seemed uninterested. She asked me if I like the other girl and I said no to her. Few days latter, a friend of her who likes me asked me to a club and the girl I like was there. She didn't want me to touch her or talk to her. She was drunk and she was hooking up with a guy friend of her. She was kissing him and she tried to do everything with him. I almost cried that night, it felt extremely bad. I saw photos of them on facebook.

- BLAKE - 12-08-2012 07:30 AM

Move on....

- kayla94 - 12-08-2012 07:30 AM

she's doing that because you went home with the other girl and she was jealous and wanted you to see how it felt .

- Cookinuptrouble - 12-08-2012 07:30 AM

Trying to make you jealous.

- Traveler - 12-08-2012 07:30 AM

Sounds like you had it coming.

- Kameron - 12-08-2012 07:30 AM

move on bud.. learn from your mistakes!

- Fanaticalcow538 - 12-08-2012 07:30 AM

Run for the hills. First of all she has a drinking problem. People that are in control of the life and are heading down a good path would never lose control. Yes people that drink more then a few at not ready for a serious relationship. Beside that marriages work better if its 2 good friends that got to know each other in a heathy envirnment.