Twitist Forums
This girl is trying to put me in the friend zone >.<? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: This girl is trying to put me in the friend zone >.<? (/thread-49361.html)

This girl is trying to put me in the friend zone >.<? - Anthony Pena - 12-08-2012 07:41 AM

okey so there is this one girl who I met and she liked my presentation skills thats how we met she just told me she enjoyed seeing me present , she used to give me a little laugh in the hallway when I walked by her , she showed some signs of attraction so I talk to her I make her laugh im not bad at talking but it seems like im going no where with her she just likes talking to me , but thats it I asked her for her number and she said No she doesn't really use it she rather talk in person has no facebook , and she made it seem like she doesn't really care getting attention from guys when shes next to me totally enjoying talking to me , I don't want to keep spending my time with this girl if we aren't really gonna go out I rather spend it talking to other girls or just even being myself , I mean I do like her I was even going to touch her to but I stoped in the last moment because it just felt too weird to do that , she doesn't mind sitting next to me . I ended up ignoring her the whole day , I like her but not 100% falling for her
she wants to be my friend but ima kind like idgaf -.- secretly

- Sydnie - 12-08-2012 07:49 AM

Well you have to be her friend before she will really like u so be patient

- Rufaiida Islam - 12-08-2012 07:49 AM

Honestly ... attraction wont last ...going nowhere .. may be somewhere ... but kinda weird ....don do anything against your head ... and heart ... Best of luck ...