Twitist Forums
Need help! How would u tell a guy you like him via Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Need help! How would u tell a guy you like him via Facebook? (/thread-49413.html)

Need help! How would u tell a guy you like him via Facebook? - Victoria - 12-08-2012 12:12 PM

Hello all!
Just looking for some insight into this as I am considering telling this guy how I feel about him via FB.
Im not friends with him on there but I would like to msg him as he is leaving the same course as me
because he is finished and I wont see him again face to face.
What should I do and how do u think I should write this to him?
Any help/advice would b really appreciated, thanks!
x
More info; we have been friends for about 10 months during study and he had a gf when we met but they broke up shortly after. I have always felt this strong connection/attraction to him and I need to tell him how I feel Smile
More info; we have been friends for about 10 months during study and he had a gf when we met but they broke up shortly after. I have always felt this strong connection/attraction to him and I need to tell him how I feel Smile

- Eddy - 12-08-2012 12:20 PM

If you're never going to see him again otherwise, there's really no consequence in a bad response. JUST DO IT

- Lizzette♥ - 12-08-2012 12:20 PM

Umm...so are u friends in person except in fb?
Do u talk to him?
Provide more information please.

Im gonna try to help though.

Send him a message:

Just start a conversation and when u run out of things to say, amd before he has to log out, tell him:
"Hey so ive been meaning to tell u something"

After he asks what, say,
"Im sorry for just being to foward but i just wanted u to know that i like u".

After, just see what he puts.

- Andiew - 12-08-2012 12:20 PM

Hi dear Victoria Smile

You can leave a message or your can leave your message in one public such as forum to tell that guy know late. If he notice the message from your writing , I think he will pay attention to you and contact you at once.

Do not be shy , just try. Come on .

By the way, I would like to share a forum with you and you can show your idea there . Many people will help you solve this problem .

family and relationship forum http://www.yourhug.com

And you can invite your friends if possible . It has the buddy list and you can enjoy it there.