Twitist Forums
Do you think people without facebook accounts are suspicious? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think people without facebook accounts are suspicious? (/thread-49427.html)

Do you think people without facebook accounts are suspicious? - Lumpy Space Princess - 12-08-2012 01:06 PM

I don't care if people think I'm weird for not having one. In fact a lot of people are really confused that I don't have one but I still don't have one anymore.

But I'm worried about potential employers thinking I'm suspicious. I read somewhere that some do think like that.

Also, Forbes has this article called: "Beware, Tech Abandoners. People Without Facebook Accounts Are 'Suspicious.'"

Isn't that too big of a generalization?

If my computer was checked by the authorities they would find some weird, funny things but nothing that would disgust people in anyway.

I had one but I never logged on so I deleted it after people kept telling that they were sending me friends requests and wondering why I never get on.
Silly Fox News is actually comparing non facebook users to psychopaths and terrorists.

- d02003524 - 12-08-2012 01:14 PM

no, not at all,

- Honest - 12-08-2012 01:14 PM

Face book is mostly for people who have free time. If I am busy, I never ever think of facebook.

don't worry, stick to your work and forget about what bullshit people say. you are doing fine.

- Brad - 12-08-2012 01:14 PM

No not at all. I have good friends that don't have because they don't want one and think its too much drama. I have one but I like to stay in contact with old friends that I never see anymore. I don't play games on there like some people.