Twitist Forums
Who liked Facebook better when it was just for college students? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Who liked Facebook better when it was just for college students? (/thread-49559.html)

Who liked Facebook better when it was just for college students? - BRi - 12-09-2012 01:26 AM

I liked Facebook better when it was just for college students. I also don't like the fact that it's becoming too much like MySpace with all the applications. Anyone agree? Disagree?

- Daghost - 12-09-2012 01:34 AM

I agree it's getting gay with all these applications..but im not in college and i like having it but yea it might not be fun not to just have cllege ppl if ur in college lol...yea facebook is getting more like myspace every day

- ydf86 - 12-09-2012 01:34 AM

Yeah, it definattly used to be alot better. Im thinking of getting rid of mine just like i did with myspace, but its not that bad yet, and it gets me to stay in contact with ppl id nvr talk to without it.

- mycellphoneiswhite - 12-09-2012 01:34 AM

im not in college but i totally understand where you're getting at. im a highschool student.
little kids from my elementary school have facebook, and they're like 8 years old. and its disgusing . and the applications are really dumb .