Twitist Forums
What would this mean to you , : opinions ..this all happened in the same week? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: What would this mean to you , : opinions ..this all happened in the same week? (/thread-49755.html)

What would this mean to you , : opinions ..this all happened in the same week? - Shania - 12-09-2012 07:50 PM

so i was tweeting and the guy that i have "history with" is on twitter and he tweeted saying "im still up" and i commented "go to bed" ( playfully)

and he was like "go eat or something " and then i was like " why are you always saying a fat joke or something " and he was like " because you on my tweets like im tweeting about how much i love you or sumn lol you go to bed im older than you anyway "

so i was mad & thursday when we were in school he kept calling my name but i ignored him and acted like I didnt hear him

then Friday well yesterday i pushed him (playfully) we play fight alot (no of this hurts) and he turned around & realized it was me who had pushes him he kinda hugged me really tight from the side his arms was around my shoulders.

- schoolgirl123 - 12-09-2012 07:58 PM

I think he likes you. Text him or tweet him more often. Talk to him more often and if you like him tell him. (: good luck

- Ballet - 12-09-2012 07:58 PM

definately flirting but idk don't assume.

- Hopelessxromantic - 12-09-2012 07:58 PM

to me this means that he still cares for you and maybe he was sorry for being mean to you over twitter. i think you should text him asking where you and him stand and if you have feelings for him you should let him know Smile

- Emily - 12-09-2012 07:58 PM

i think he likes you ... if he likes flirting and playing around with you then you should go for it

- Kathryn - 12-09-2012 07:58 PM

Just be urself u might like u but don't get too attached just let things happen on its on and I think u should tweet him more often
Good luck Big Grin