Twitist Forums
What will she think of this? What would you think? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What will she think of this? What would you think? (/thread-49768.html)

What will she think of this? What would you think? - unknown - 12-09-2012 08:39 PM

We're both 19 and had a cute conversation at walmart (where she is the cashier). I added her on facebook and a week later she accepted. I heard from a mutual friend that she NEVER gets on facebook. I sent her a friendly message, 7 days later I sent her another one. I never got a reply. I met up with her at walmart again and we had a deeper and longer conversation. I couldn't pull together and ask her out. We talked a lot about her and when I thought the conversation was over, she kept talking. I hope that was a good sign. Anyways, tonight I was doing some facebook stalking (everyone does it lol), and I was reading some comments and stuff on her pictures. I accidentally liked a random comment, I thought it said "see more" not "like" . I instantly unliked it and got off facebook. I haven't been back on yet. What should I do? I feel really embarrassed. Also, she has only been in one short relationship, and I haven't ever been in one. She's the first girl I feel strongly towards.

- Amy - 12-09-2012 08:47 PM

I done this, it will show up as a notification but when she clicks it it won't do anything she will just think her computer or phone is playing up don't worry your safe lol