Twitist Forums
Is it ok to talk to a girl I really like on facebook everyday? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Is it ok to talk to a girl I really like on facebook everyday? (/thread-50087.html)

Is it ok to talk to a girl I really like on facebook everyday? - Johnny - 12-10-2012 08:52 PM

I really like this girl and she is really nice and we see each other about once a week at school but we don't really know each other that well. We get along well though. Would girls get annoyed if a boy kept talking to them everyday on facebook? And sometimes I run out of things to say, what is a good way to talk? And I can't ask her for her number or to go out yet I'm not at that stage yet, and will she get mad? Thanks in advance!

- Lauren Elise - 12-10-2012 09:00 PM

Yeah I think you should be able to as long as you don't get ibsessed

- ty - 12-10-2012 09:00 PM

Just conjure up that courage and talk to her in person if you don't some else will.. Take the chance. Little things you do matters.

- Empty hollow - 12-10-2012 09:00 PM

Get to know her more.Know more about her interests and life then ask her when she is comfortable with you.

- ? - 12-10-2012 09:00 PM

Well it depends on the girl like I'm the kind of girl that doesn't get annoyed when a guy talks to me everyday so basically it depends.. good luck Smile