Twitist Forums
He likes me but i dont him ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: He likes me but i dont him ? (/thread-50092.html)

He likes me but i dont him ? - Bronwynne xoxo - 12-10-2012 09:33 PM

Ill be uber quick on this i promise Smile Guy im good friends with really really likes me and has told everyone he does. BUT i dont like him like that but lately ive been confusing myself because hes just so nice. He's such a great guy but i dont feel attracted to him the way he does me, but ive found i look forward to our chats on facebook which go on for hours :/ I dont want to like him more than a friend and in person i dont, but on facebook its like hes a completely differnet person, one that if i let myself, i could possibly like. BUT im also kinda out of his league and i kinda half like someone else. I cant tell if i like him or are just getting his feelings mixed up its so confusing !! We're really good friends and hes quite a sensitive guy so i cant avoid him or stop being friends because im selfish and i dont want that. A few weeks ago when it first came out that he liked me, i was dead sure that i didnt like him, but during these weeks ive learned so much about him and its brought us closer, but i dont want it to. I want us to be just casual friends again, with no awkwardness that i feel. In our convos ive found i need to watch what i say so he doesnt get the wrong idea and in person i try and be as mutually friendly as possible... Friendzoning didnt work, neither did ignoring him as he just kept popping up to me and i felt bad, everyone has told him i dont feel the same way but hes not listening... He's occasionally on my thoughts but only because of how nice he is and that i feel bad that he likes me and i dont him....

Please help any ideas or advice or tips or even sarcasm would help greatly!! Im starting to feel really bad and its straining me!!!

- World - 12-10-2012 09:41 PM

funny