Twitist Forums
How do you become an active Facebook user again without looking like a needy loser? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: How do you become an active Facebook user again without looking like a needy loser? (/thread-50132.html)

How do you become an active Facebook user again without looking like a needy loser? - Greens Twofourseven - 12-11-2012 12:28 AM

Any ideas? My FB has been dead for awhile and i've left my circle of friends that i used to hang out with and i'm finding it difficult to meet new people and maintain the friendship without Facebook. So how do i become active again on Facebook without looking like a loser?

- Jasmine Hulse :] - 12-11-2012 12:36 AM

Joke about being a loser, it makes you seem cool.

- Christina - 12-11-2012 12:36 AM

If I had a friend who wasn't active in Facebook for a while and they came back, I wouldn't think, "what a loser", I'd think "yay!" because obviously I'd be on Facebook, too. That's what it's for - to use it and keep in contact with people. Just come back and make a joke status update like "*dusts off the cobwebs* and your friends will "like" it and say things like "finally!", etc. etc.

Also, post random, funny thoughts or observations and tag yourself out at places if you have a SmartPhone, etc. Just ease back into it.

- Saed Madanat - 12-11-2012 12:36 AM

you don't look like a loser when you're active again
actually, you'll look more like a normal person ^_^