Twitist Forums
Do you think Facebook is ending due to problems? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think Facebook is ending due to problems? (/thread-50169.html)

Do you think Facebook is ending due to problems? - Amber - 12-11-2012 03:25 AM

I got this msg on facebook saying facebook was going to end is this true.my friends said a hacker probably said that to scare people.I don't know any thoughts.

- Chue - 12-11-2012 03:33 AM

Spam. Facebook is not ending.

- spooks - 12-11-2012 03:33 AM

facebook is not ending. but it is declining. twitter and other social networking sites are catching up. they will continue to change things to make it more appealing to people.

- R0SALINA - 12-11-2012 03:33 AM

yep probably a hacker because i didn't got that message note to self hackers ruin stuff...

- GAVIN - 12-11-2012 03:33 AM

I don't know for sure. But it is very unlikely that Facebook will be ending. It is growing insanely fast and shows no sign of slowing down. It is a multi-billion dollar company and shareholders would be very upset to say the least if it just ended.

- Robot Rock - 12-11-2012 03:33 AM

no, I do not think so. I wish it would, but it seems to be adapting to our internet culture, I believe it could be with us forever, like, e-mail.

- Buggy2frog - 12-11-2012 03:33 AM

I don't think Facebook will be ending soon. A lot of people are investing in home based business of the website. I might even try opening a home based business using facebook for leads.