Twitist Forums
How to Advertise my online jewellery business on facebook and twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How to Advertise my online jewellery business on facebook and twitter? (/thread-5027.html)

How to Advertise my online jewellery business on facebook and twitter? - Gentlemenhaircut226 - 10-03-2012 05:22 PM

How to Advertise my online jewellery business on facebook and twitter? Please help me to open a store on facebook? Is it free or do I need to pay for it?

- Abigail - 10-03-2012 05:30 PM

go to the create a new account page on facebook and it will ask you if you want it to be for a business click the link

- Mishia Grey - 10-03-2012 05:30 PM

Know that when it comes to advertising on Twitter, you need to follow their rules of engagement without blatantly spamming other people, or you can have your account reported/blocked. On Facebook, you may try using Facebook Ads which helps you reach over 500 million users via a simple image or text-based ad. You may also choose your target market via demographics unlike in Twitter where you can only send direct messages or public replies to your followers.