Twitist Forums
How can I take pictures using my iPhone 4 while being on Twitter or Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How can I take pictures using my iPhone 4 while being on Twitter or Facebook? (/thread-5060.html)

How can I take pictures using my iPhone 4 while being on Twitter or Facebook? - Syrah Griffen - 10-08-2012 10:50 AM

My friend has an iPhone 4 and whenever she's on Facebook or Twitter she easily snaps her pictures to save them with the press of a button. The button on the top right hand side used to lock/unlock the phone is the button she simply presses and i was wondering if anyone could show me how to do that please. this would be really helpful!

- Vinny - 10-08-2012 10:58 AM

Turn your computer on and log in. Duh.

- Tanya - 10-08-2012 10:58 AM

You push the top button (power button) and the menu one (lower button ) at the same time

- Mrudul - 10-08-2012 10:58 AM

First go to Facebook or Twitter and find a place where it says uplkoad photo/add photo, go there and you will see 3 options browse photo, take a snapshot, and other one, press take a snapshot and it will open up ur camera and simply take photo and upload it.
Hope it Helped