Twitist Forums
In the battle of Smartphone for quality & inexpensive value, which is better to buy an iphone or HTC phone? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: In the battle of Smartphone for quality & inexpensive value, which is better to buy an iphone or HTC phone? (/thread-50757.html)

In the battle of Smartphone for quality & inexpensive value, which is better to buy an iphone or HTC phone? - HOUSE, R.N. - 12-13-2012 01:41 PM

Which has better internet connection with faster speed??
Which one more sturdy and faster Facebook chat application??
Just like when I use a computer application. I have to be connected at Facebook for 24/7 because it is only medium use to connect to my girlfriend at half around the world.

- Who is on first! - 12-13-2012 01:49 PM

get the iphone. i've been using them since the day they came out.

- Anthony - 12-13-2012 01:49 PM

Well they are not very fast I have both HTC eco and the new iPhone 4g white I would say either or. IPhone is faster and they both do the same exact thing Facebook chat are both good so I mean it up to u wat u like I would say get the iPhone

- Teeny - 12-13-2012 01:49 PM

They are both about equal. Just get 4G on either the HTC with Android Operating System or the Iphone 4. I've had both. I now have the Android system with an HTC Thunderbolt. You can do more with the phone itself then Iphone, but Iphone currently has a bit more apps. Facebook, Twitter and all the social media stuff comes standard now. If you are looking to use it a lot for Facebook, I would say HTC with an Android op system. It allows you to have widgets and there is a facebook widget, which is basically a window on the phone desktop that lets you see your Facebook wall without having to open the program. HTC is fast at downloads but I think you may get better battery life with the iphone.
Hope this helps.