Twitist Forums
Have you ever wondered about the next generation of celebrities personal lives? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter privacy (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Have you ever wondered about the next generation of celebrities personal lives? (/thread-51250.html)

Have you ever wondered about the next generation of celebrities personal lives? - dan - 12-15-2012 07:05 AM

like the old generation or what we have right now didn't really have all these social networks and online stuff. if I were famous someday and someone googled me wouldn't they know all about my personal life and fb and twitter and stuff. idk why i just thought about it

- Daron Malakian - 12-15-2012 07:13 AM

I like my privacy, so that is why I never had a social network site or anything.
I'm happy that I never have too.
I don't trust myself with one!

- Kevin - 12-15-2012 07:13 AM

Yes, the other people can find that out, but its up too you if you want to keep such information about yourself online, some celebs are very private with their lifes, you can do the same without those websites, but as far as general info about you will always be up on the internet since your famous.

- Jayla Barnes! - 12-15-2012 07:13 AM

Well u can look on a persons twitter now

- ... - 12-15-2012 07:13 AM

I'm sure celebrities use the internet to communicate with family and friends like anyone else. They must have some way of keeping it private.

- GSP - 12-15-2012 07:13 AM

Twitter is the new personal life