Twitist Forums
Farmville is no longer being posted on my news feed on Facebook - any ideas why? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Farmville is no longer being posted on my news feed on Facebook - any ideas why? (/thread-51274.html)

Farmville is no longer being posted on my news feed on Facebook - any ideas why? - Emilee - 12-15-2012 09:35 AM

Updates about Farmville aren't coming up on my homepage anymore in the news feed. They still appear on my friend's profiles but cant see them on my home page. I've looked on the application settings and the news feed setting and cant find any way to fix it. Any ideas??

- Neon Disaster - 12-15-2012 09:43 AM

Try double clicking the News feed section at the bottom of the screen to get onto the main page where it tells you everything that shows up. There will be a list of all the things you get updates from, with little boxes next to them. Check that the box next to farmville is checked with a tick. If that doesn't work, then i don't know what will x]

- ilovegymnastics! - 12-15-2012 09:43 AM

click on your notifications and see all then you can manage what appears on your notifications pics, games, etc.