Twitist Forums
Motorola Milestone, Blackberry Torch or iPhone 4? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Motorola Milestone, Blackberry Torch or iPhone 4? (/thread-51605.html)

Motorola Milestone, Blackberry Torch or iPhone 4? - Heather E - 12-16-2012 10:43 AM

I am a Telus customer looking to upgrade me smart phone from the BB Storm which I bought 2 years ago. I use my phone for calls, text messaging, photos, video, GPS and maps, Internet browsing, facebook and some online shopping, keeping track of all my contacts and managing my calendar. I also like to have a few simple games available. I am a little stuck between these three phones which seem the best offerings Telus has in the different categories - any suggestions??
Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer Smile

- Bradthoc - 12-16-2012 10:51 AM

Just go with the iPhone. I love it, couldn't imagine using anything else. I have friends with higher end BBs that wish they'd gone with the iPhone.

- SunsineRanger - 12-16-2012 10:51 AM

Motorola Mile stone is BEST.

- Zach - 12-16-2012 10:51 AM

I would recommend the iphone 4 if you were comparing with motorola, but the blackberry torch has a stronger network then the two others. And with your required applications you should get the blackberry torch.

- Gary S - 12-16-2012 10:51 AM

I have the torch and love it...I was a long time BlackBerry user and thought I fancied a change so when my upgrade came up I went for the htc desire...silly move, its an amazing phone, but like you I actually use my phone mainly for keeping in touch with people rather than as a toy...from one who knows, you will miss the convienience that BlackBerry offers, all the push notifications and automatic updates that you don't really think about when you have a BlackBerry are sorely missed when you go elsewhere! Now I've had to shell out hundreds to get the torch and despite the amount it cost I couldn't be happier, it does all the fun stuff that comes with a high end touchscreen phone (and I mean a real touchscreen not the funny one that's on the storm!), and you also have all the BlackBerry favourited to keep ur life in order! Hope this helps!

- Bailey P - 12-16-2012 10:51 AM

BlackBerry Torch 9800 Phone (AT&T)
he first BlackBerry smartphone to feature the highly anticipated BlackBerry 6 OS, the BlackBerry Torch offers a unique design that features a hi-resolution touchscreen display, slide-down full QWERTY keyboard, and optical trackpad.

- asailorman - 12-16-2012 10:51 AM

Many people are straggling to make a choice between these popular phones. Here is a link to the Blackberry Torch vs Apple iPhone 4-32 detailed comparison report. It is based on analysis of customer reviews and measures their satisfaction with specific phone features. Very useful for making a decision which one fits your needs best.
http://blog.amplifiedanalytics.com/2010/11/blackberry-torch-vs-apple-iphone-4-battle-for-customer-perception/

- c-kret - 12-16-2012 10:51 AM

iPhone 4