Twitist Forums
facebook application on my phone not loading why? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: facebook application on my phone not loading why? (/thread-51784.html)

facebook application on my phone not loading why? - ApAr - 12-17-2012 02:28 AM

facebook application that i installd on my phne is nt loading....it shows that the page will take longer time to respond......watz the reason?

- Robert House - 12-17-2012 02:36 AM

This can be caused by problems with memory, but most often is caused by a slow network or bug application code. when you download apps from the Google Play Store, WebOS Store, iTunes Store, etc, make sure to read the descriptions to ensure that the app is compatible with your phone.

First of all, are you trying to use the app on WiFi or 3G or 4G? If using on 3G or 4G, trying opening the app on a WiFi network or if trying on a WiFi network try using on a cellular network. Also try restarting your phone's data capabilities. Most often all you will need to do is pull the upper taskbar down and tap the tab labeled "Quick Settings" and then uncheck and then recheck the box labeled "Network".

Lastly, try reinstalling the app. Sometimes the installation can get interrupted, say from going through a data deadzone or losing WiFi connection, and the application does not successfully install all the components. Not always will you get a warning if this happens. Simply uninstall and reinstall the application.

- Alex - 12-17-2012 02:36 AM

Delete it and reinstall it or just accept the fact that the Facebook app is pretty crappy

- Mano - 12-17-2012 02:36 AM

your phone is not supporting