Twitist Forums
Facebook Timeline, how to see everything that's posted? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook Timeline, how to see everything that's posted? (/thread-51866.html)

Facebook Timeline, how to see everything that's posted? - Sanghee Elf - 12-17-2012 09:06 AM

I noticed the other day that something my friend posted on her wall wasn't in her timeline anymore. I scrolled down and it wasn't anywhere to be found. I could still find it by going to my notifications where people had commented on it.

Then today I posted something from a game (I never do it, it was to test for my mom before she upgrades to timeline since she plays games on fb) and I realized that the game post posted to my news feed but it didn't post to my wall.

So my question is, how can I view things that someone posted or that I posted, if it isn't showing up on the timeline? Like what it does with the old facebook layout. Without using the news feed.
My question was not "why can't I see some things on my friends timeline" but rather "how do I see everything they post" like the old facebook style. I'm asking this also because on my own timeline, even though I have it enabled for games to be posted, they don't get posted. So if my mom updates hers to the timeline, I don't think people will be able to see her farmville posts anymore. And that's pretty much all she does on facebook. So I want to know how to let them see it.

- abraXus - 12-17-2012 09:14 AM

she probably went thru her own timeline and either deleted it, or set it to hidden (you can hide individual entries in the timeline)